ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Course
3 Day ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Course
This 3-day course is comprehensive training in lead auditor techniques, methodology, practices, and skills. As a member of your ISO 9001:2015 project team, you gain critical knowledge to move your company ahead in today’s competitive marketplace. ISO Management Representatives will gain the credibility and prestige to effectively interact with certification bodies, customers, and suppliers. The course was designed and developed by a team who created and managed an accredited registrar. With over 10 years of QMS Auditing experience. They know what training is best for lead auditors.
On successful completion of this course and post course assessment, participants will receive a Certificate of Attainment for the following internationally recognized competency units:
- EXEMPLAR GLOBAL – QM (Quality Management Systems)
- EXEMPLAR GLOBAL – AU (Management Systems Auditing)
- EXEMPLAR GLOBAL – TL (Leading Management System Audit Teams)
The modules above are provided by the certified course provider – Pillar Management Associates – under the EXEMPLAR GLOBAL Training Provider Examination Certification Scheme for quality management system auditors and will enable successful participants to apply to EXEMPLAR GLOBAL for certification as a provisional auditor.
Highlights of the session include:
- “Hands-on” training with over 15 class exercises
- Quality management system
- ISO 9001 requirements and intent
- QMS historical perspective and regulations
- QMS audit process
- Evaluating system effectiveness
- Evaluation of conformance
- Audit reporting
- Simulated audit
- Fully understand and successfully interpret the ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Audit to the ISO 9001:2015 Management System Standard
- Plan, manage, and schedule an audit program
- Qualify additional staff to conduct internal audits
- Provide critical knowledge for your staff and management
- Gain knowledge to design and implement a complete a successful ISO 9001:2015 project
- Understand how to audit using the Process Approach
- Ask audit questions that get results
- Identify and document nonconformities
- Organize and direct audit team members.
- Prevent and resolve conflict with the auditee and/or within the audit team.
- Prepare and complete the audit report.
Who Should Attend:
- ISO 9001 Auditors (Internal and 3rd Party)
- ISO 9001 Implementer
- ISO Project Managers
- Quality Program Managers
- Quality Managers
- Quality Professionals
- Supplier Quality Auditors
- Business Owners
- General Managers
- Purchasing Personnel
- Consultants – Advisers
- Anyone desiring an in-depth understanding of ISO 9001:2015 and the Audit Process.
Course starts promptly at 8:30am and concludes by 5:30pm.
$1,495 per person
Students are responsible for bringing a copy of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard to use during the course.
The Standard can be purchased from the ANSI web store:
In partnership with the Exemplar Global certified training provider Pillar Management Associates