ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Course
3 Day ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Course
This 3-day course is comprehensive training in lead auditor techniques, methodology, practices, and skills. As a member of your ISO 14001:2015 project team, you gain critical knowledge to move your company ahead in today’s competitive marketplace. ISO Management Representatives will gain the credibility and prestige to effectively interact with certification bodies, customers, and suppliers. The course was designed and developed by a team who created and managed an accredited registrar. With over 10 years of EMS Auditing experience. They know what training is best for lead auditors.
On successful completion of this course and post course assessment, participants will receive a Certificate of Attainment for the following internationally recognized competency units:
- EXEMPLAR GLOBAL – EM (Environmental Management Systems)
- EXEMPLAR GLOBAL – AU (Management Systems Auditing)
- EXEMPLAR GLOBAL – TL (Leading Management System Audit Teams)
The modules above are provided by the certified course provider – Pillar Management Associates – under the EXEMPLAR GLOBAL Training Provider Examination Certification Scheme for environmental management system auditors and will enable successful participants to apply to EXEMPLAR GLOBAL for certification as an EMS provisional auditor.
Highlights of the session include:
- “Hands-on” training with over 30 class exercises
- Environmental Management Systems
- EMS Historical Perspective and Regulations
- EMS Audit Process
- Evaluating System Effectiveness
- Evaluation of Conformance
- Audit Reporting.
- A strategy for implementing ISO 14001 in your company
- An understanding of the standard’s requirements
- How to create an internal environmental audit program in your company
- How to select and train auditors
- Qualify additional staff to conduct internal audits
- How to create and execute an audit plan
- An understanding of questioning techniques and communications
- Prevent and resolve conflict with the auditee and/or within the audit team.
- How to determine the effectiveness of an environmental management system
- Prepare and complete the audit report.
Who Should Attend:
- ISO 14001 Auditors (Internal and 3rd Party)
- ISO 14001 Implementer
- ISO Project Managers
- Environmental Program Managers
- Environmental Managers
- Environment professionals
- Supplier Auditors
- Business Owners
- General Managers
- Purchasing Personnel
- Consultants – Advisers
- Anyone desiring an in-depth understanding of ISO 14001:2015 and the Audit Process.
Course starts promptly at 8:30am and concludes by 5:30pm.
$1,495 per person
Note: In an effort to minimize our environmental impact we will be providing the Course Books in a PDF Digital Format the day of the Course. Students are responsible for bringing a LAPTOP or Tablet to load the content onto their device.Course Books in a paper format are available for Students who prefer a paper copy for an additional $100 plus shipping expenses.
Students are responsible for bringing a copy of the ISO 14001:2015 Standard to use during the course.
The Standard can be purchased from the ANSI webstore:
In partnership with the Exemplar Global certified training provider Pillar Management Associates