Combo ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 Course
4 Day Integrated QMS and OH&S Lead Auditor Course
The primary objective of this comprehensive 4-day training course is to instruct Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) auditors in the principles and practices specific to auditing for conformance with the national and internationally accepted norms and regulations relating to OH&S requirements and Quality Management Systems.
A slide presentation visually illustrates an actual company’s OH&S hazards, a unique feature only in this course. Additionally, the course contains a solid body of OHSAS auditing knowledge.
As a member of your ISO Integrated Management System (ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018) project team, you gain critical knowledge to move your company ahead in today’s competitive marketplace. ISO Management Representatives will gain the credibility and prestige to effectively interact with certification bodies, customers, and suppliers. The course was designed and developed by a team who created and managed an accredited registrar. With over 10 years of Auditing experience. They know what training is best for lead auditors.
On successful completion of this course and post course assessment, participants will receive a Certificate of Attainment for the following internationally recognized competency units:
- EXEMPLAR GLOBAL – QM (Quality Management Systems)
- EXEMPLAR GLOBAL – OH (Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems)
- EXEMPLAR GLOBAL – AU (Management Systems Auditing)
- EXEMPLAR GLOBAL – TL (Leading Management System Audit Teams)
The modules above are provided by the certified course provider – Pillar Management Associates – under the EXEMPLAR GLOBAL Training Provider Examination Certification Scheme for QMS & OH&S management system auditors and will enable successful participants to apply to EXEMPLAR GLOBAL for 2 certification as QMS & OHS provisional auditor.
Highlights of the session include:
- “Hands-on” Training with over 30 class exercises
- Quality management System
- OH&S Management Systems
- ISO 9001 requirements and intent
- ISO 45001 requirements and intent
- QMS & OH&S historical perspective and regulations
- QMS & OH&S audit process
- Evaluating Integrated System effectiveness
- Evaluation of conformance
- Audit reporting
- Simulated audit
- Fully understand and successfully interpret the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 requirements
- Audit to the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Management System Standards
- Plan, manage, and schedule an Integrated Audit program
- Qualify additional staff to conduct internal audits
- Provide critical knowledge for your staff and management
- Gain knowledge to design and implement a successful QMS & OH&S Integrated System
- Understand how to audit using the Process Approach
- Organize and direct audit team members.
- Principles of National & International Legislation
- Risk Assessment principles and approach
- Risk control – Identify, understand, and manage health and safety hazards and risks
- Policy development
- Planning, Implementation, and Operation of an audit program
- Document Review
- Management Review
- Audit Planning and approach
- On-site verification – approach and techniques
- Ask audit questions that get results
- Identify and document nonconformities
- Prevent and resolve conflict with the auditee and/or within the audit team.
- Prepare and complete the audit report.
Who Should Attend:
- ISO 9001 Auditors (Internal and 3rd Party)
- ISO 45001 Auditors (Internal and 3rd Party)
- ISO 9001 Implementers
- ISO 45001 Implementers
- ISO Project Managers
- Quality Program Managers
- Occupational Health & Safety Managers
- Quality Professionals
- Occupational Health & Safety Professionals
- Supplier Quality Auditors
- Supplier Safety Auditors
- Business Owners
- General Managers
- Purchasing Personnel
- Consultants – Advisers
- Anyone desiring an in-depth understanding of ISO 9001 and ISO 45001 and the Audit Process.
Course starts promptly at 8:30am and concludes by 5:30pm.
$2,195 per person
Students are responsible for bringing a copy of the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Standards to use during the course.
The Standard can be purchased from the ANSI web store:
In partnership with the Exemplar Global certified training provider Pillar Management Associates