Quality Management System Implementation
These International Standards specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS) where an organization needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products that meets customer and applicable regulatory requirements, and aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system. The following are some of the different Standards that we can assist with:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System Documentation Creation, Implementation or upgrade assistance.
- AS 9100 – Aerospace Quality Management System for aircraft components manufacturers. Documentation Creation, Implementation or upgrade assistance.
- AS 9110 – Aerospace Quality Management System for aircraft repair stations. Documentation Creation, Implementation or upgrade assistance.
- AS 9120 – Aerospace Quality Management System for aircraft component distributors. Documentation Creation, Implementation or upgrade assistance.
- ISO-13485 – Quality Management System for medical device manufacturers. Documentation Creation, Implementation
- Perform Internal Quality Audits of your system saving your resources time and giving objective opinions.
- Perform Supplier Audits saving your resources time. Often, we have an expert on staff for the commodity being audited.
- Provide In-house Quality and Inspection Personnel to strengthen your quality team.
- Quality Engineering; FMEAs, Control Plans, Gage & Fixture design can be done at your facility or your customer’s. This will help ease your Quality and Engineering department’s workloads.
Quality Management Systems Training
ISO 9001:2015 – Latest version of the ISO Quality Management System.
AS 9100 – Quality Management System for aircraft components manufacturers.
AS 9110 – Quality Management System for aircraft repair stations.
AS 9120 – Quality Management System for aircraft component distributors.
ISO-13485 – Quality Management System for medical device manufacturers.
Internal Quality Auditing – This course includes hands-on practice process auditing exercises utilizing specially developed, actual QMS documentation that was designed by professional auditors to help students progressively understand and learn to develop process audit skills. The course provides the chance to practice auditing in a controlled, classroom environment and under the guidance of internationally certified auditors and course facilitators.
ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor – This Exemplar Global (formally RABQSA) certified course meets the training requirements for the Exemplar Global Quality Management Systems Lead Auditors, Auditors and Provisional Auditors. This course makes extensive use of student activities and case studies to help students fully understand the requirements of auditing to the ISO 9001:2015 standard. Lecture time is held to a minimum providing student’s time to learn and then practice their newly acquired skills in real-life audit situations that assure that students are prepared to conduct effective audits. If you satisfactorily complete all the evaluations, you will receive a “Successful Completion” certificate to demonstrate that you have met the training requirement for individual QMS auditor certification by the Exemplar Global. Before becoming a registered as a Lead Auditor, there are also professional requirements that must be met, including conducting a number of verifiable audits, educational requirements, workplace experience, and sponsorship.