ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Course Description
The primary objective of this 3-day training course is to instruct Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) auditors in the principles and practices specific to auditing for conformance with the national and internationally accepted norms and regulations relating to OH&S requirements.
A slide presentation visually illustrates an actual company’s OH&S hazards, a unique feature only in this course. Additionally, the course contains a solid body of OHSAS auditing knowledge.
On successful completion of this course and post course assessment, participants will receive a Certificate of Attainment for the following internationally recognized competency units:
- EXEMPLAR GLOBAL – OH (Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems)
- EXEMPLAR GLOBAL – AU (Management Systems Auditing)
- EXEMPLAR GLOBAL – TL (Leading management System Audit Teams)
The modules above are provided by the certified course provider – Pillar Management Associates – under the EXEMPLAR GLOBAL Training Provider Examination Certification Scheme for OHS management system auditors and will enable successful participants to apply to EXEMPLAR GLOBAL for certification as an OHS provisional auditor.
How you will benefit:
- Meet the training requirements for auditor certification for OH&S audits
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 45001 standard
- Integrate OH&S audits with other management system audits
- Benefit from “lessons learned” by experienced auditors
- Introduction to ISO 45001 and interpret the requirements
- Outline of the responsibilities of the Lead Auditor and Auditor
- Principles of National & International Legislation
- Risk Assessment principles and approach
- Risk control – Identify, understand, and manage health and safety hazards and risks
- Policy development
- Planning, Implementation, and Operation of an audit program
- Document Review
- Management Review
- Audit Planning and approach
- On-site verification – approach and techniques
- Conducting the audit
- The Process Approach
- To be able to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of a process
- Writing nonconformances – issues and approaches
- Corrective Action
- Verification of corrective Actions
Who Should Attend:
- ISO 4500 Auditors (Internal and 3rd Party)
- Audit Managers
- OHS&S Managers
- ISO Management Representatives
- OHS&S professionals
- Supplier Safety Auditors
- Business Owners
- General Managers
- Consultants – Advisers
- Anyone desiring an in-depth understanding of ISO 45001 and the Audit Process.
Logistics: Course starts promptly at 8:30am and concludes by 5:30pm.
Cost: $ 1495 per person
Note: In an effort to minimize our environmental impact we will be providing the Course Books in a PDF Digital Format the day of the Course. Students are responsible for bringing a device (LAPTOP or Tablet) onto which the Course Book can be loaded.
Course Books in a paper format are available for Students who prefer a paper copy for an additional $100.
Additionally, Students are responsible for bringing a copy of the ISO 45001:2018 Standard to use during the course.
The Standard can be purchased from: