COMBO ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Course Description
This 4-day course is comprehensive training in lead auditor techniques, methodology, practices, and skills. As a member of your ISO Integrated Management System (ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015) project team, you gain critical knowledge to move your company ahead in today’s competitive marketplace. ISO Management Representatives will gain the credibility and prestige to effectively interact with certification bodies, customers, and suppliers. The course was designed and developed by a team who created and managed an accredited registrar. With over 10 years of Auditing experience. They know what training is best for lead auditors.
On successful completion of this course and post course assessment, participants will receive a Certificate of Attainment for the following internationally recognized competency units:
- EXEMPLAR GLOBAL – QM (Quality Management Systems)
- EXEMPLAR GLOBAL – EM (Environmental Management Systems)
- EXEMPLAR GLOBAL – AU (Management Systems Auditing)
- EXEMPLAR GLOBAL – TL (Leading Management System Audit Teams)
The modules above are provided by the certified course provider – Pillar Management Associates – under the EXEMPLAR GLOBAL Training Provider Examination Certification Scheme for QMS & EMS auditors and will enable successful participants to apply to EXEMPLAR GLOBAL for two certification (QMS & EMS) provisional auditor.
Highlights of the session include:
- “Hands-on” Training with over 30 class exercises
- Quality management System
- Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 9001 requirements and intent
- ISO 14001 requirements and intent
- QMS & EMS historical perspective and regulations
- QMS & EMS audit process
- Evaluating Integrated System effectiveness
- Evaluation of conformance
- Audit reporting
- Simulated audit
- Fully understand and successfully interpret the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 requirements
- Audit to the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 Management System Standards
- Plan, manage, and schedule an Integrated Audit program
- Qualify additional staff to conduct internal audits
- Provide critical knowledge for your staff and management
- Gain knowledge to design and implement a successful QMS & EMS Integrated System
- Understand how to audit using the Process Approach
- Ask audit questions that get results
- Identify and document nonconformities
- Organize and direct audit team members.
- Prevent and resolve conflict with the auditee and/or within the audit team.
- Prepare and complete the audit report.
Who Should Attend:
- ISO 9001 Auditors (Internal and 3rd Party)
- ISO 14001 Auditors (Internal and 3rd Party)
- ISO 9001 Implementers
- ISO 14001 Implementers
- ISO Project Managers
- Quality Program Managers
- Environmental Program Managers
- Quality Managers
- Environmental Managers
- Quality professionals
- Environmental Professionals
- Supplier Quality Auditors
- Business Owners
- General Managers
- Purchasing Personnel
- Consultants – Advisers
- Anyone desiring an in-depth understanding of ISO 9001 and ISO 45001 and the Audit Process.
Logistics: Course starts promptly at 8:30am and concludes by 5:30pm.
Cost: $ 2195 per person
Note: In an effort to minimize our environmental impact we will be providing the Course Books in a PDF Digital Format the day of the Course. Students are responsible for bringing a LAPTOP or Tablet to load the content onto their device. Course Books in a paper format are available for Students who prefer a paper copy for an additional $150.
Students are responsible for bringing a copy of the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 Standards to use during the course.
The Standards can be purchased from: